Sunday, June 11, 2017

Do You Know the REAL Reason Why You Are Alive?


Do You Know the REAL Reason Why You Are Alive?

My Beloved,
Today I want to share a prophetic word with you, in which the Lord expresses His desire to set you free from religious heaviness.

Many Christians think they have to do a lot of religious things to please God. But that is so opposite to His heart and character. He is life and wants you to LIVE to the full. He did not create you to be a religious person, burdened by all sorts of heavy yokes. No...

He created you to enjoy life.

To be happy, fulfilled, fruitful, joyful like a child, playing in the glorious garden of the Lord, His creation. He is life and created you to live freely, without the yokes and control of religion and men.

Open your heart for this word of the Lord please. And again, if you are not familiar with the voice of God, read this article about the voice of God.
http://www.godisreal.today/voice-of-god

This will greatly help you understand that God indeed personally speaks to us today, just as He has always done. He is a relational God!

And please share this word with others.

Many blessings and love,
David Sorensen
Godisreal.today


You are no slave!
My child, you are not meant to live under a burden, while living with Me. You are not meant to be burdened with yokes in my Kingdom.

You were made for Me. For my love, my child.

To be like a flower that sprouts in my love and grows stronger, develops leaves and color and becomes more radiant all the time, because you discover more of my love for you. That is what you are made for, my child. That is your reason for existence. Nothing else.

You are not a workhorse, my child. You are my beloved.

Don't think you need to be in front of a carriage and pull heavy burdens. I have never destined you for that, my child. That's not what I want for my children. It says in my word:

'Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.' (Matthew 11: 29,30)

You are not a mule.

My heart is sad that so many of those that represent me, believe in that illusion. I see they are carrying severe loads, are burdened with heavy yokes, because they believe that is the way to serve me.

As if I would be a Father like that. As if I would be a slave-driver. You're not a slave, my child. You are not a slave.

'It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.' (Galatians 5:1)

I want you to discover how loving I am.

I want to show you, my child, that I have an eternal love for you and for every human being that truly searches for Me. I am so infinitely great. No human on earth really grasps that.

I open Myself, for you to be able to get to know Me. I open myself to you. I open the doors wide, my child, for you.

Because I am your Father. I am your loving Father.


Spend time with Me
Take time, my child, to be with Me. Take time to be able to discover Me. Take time, my beloved, to experience my touch.

That is what you need desperately, my child. My loving touch. My kiss. My healing hand. You need me very much, my child.

'You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.' (Psalms 16:11)

You need me so much more than you usually realize. Take time to drink of Me. Take time to eat of Me. Take time to travel within Me.

Because there is so much I want to show you, my child. I want you to be fully astonished by my greatness, by my love, over and over again.

There is so much you don't know about Me.

There are areas in my Spirit, which make you really happy. There are so many aspects of my power and I want to show them to you.

“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him.” For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.' (1 Cor. 2:9-10)

That is why you need to take time, my child. Do not think it is not for you. No, I am calling you, my child.

I am calling you.

You were born for this: to be with Me.

To discover Me. To enjoy Me.

There is more...
You will be a witness of what you have heard and seen. And you will become a reflection of Me.

'And the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us.' (1 John 1:2,3)

There is so much more, so much more.

There are so many deep areas in Me, no one has ever entered. There is so much joy I want you to experience. There is so much beauty, you have never seen.

'Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.' (Jeremiah 33:3)

- Jesus Christ


No comments: