Monday, June 26, 2017

I Love You Beyond Measure


Beloved,
Have you got any idea how I long for you?

I can say in every respect, my child, that I long for you. I desire for you. I yearn for you. I love you so much, my child.

My beloved, there is a passion that burns inside me. There is a desire that stirs in Me. A love for you, to embrace you. To cloth you with my righteousness. To put my crown on your head. To heal you from your hidden pains. To cast away all your burdens.

My child, I long to see your thoughts set free. Where you will know Me and where you can soar with wings like the eagles, without the burdens that the darkness has brought into your mind. Where you can enjoy my peace.

Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles. (Isaiah 40:31)

I want to renew your thinking, I want to reform you, and I want to change your thinking so you will be like an eagle mounting on the wind, peacefully carried by Me and sour in peace and confidence.

Without convulsiveness, without striving, without formulas to success, without human tricks.

Soar on the Spirit
Like an eagle that has surrendered to Me and lets the Spirit carry him. Without the racks of human works. Without own crutches, no own securities. But with my truth as your security. With my truth as your foundation. With my truth as solid ground.

Transform your thinking, my child. But be transformed by the renewing of your mind (Romans 12:2) Transform your mind. Transform your inner being to my image.

Listen to what I tell you. Take time to enter into my word, my child.

Take time to discover me, everywhere around you. And you will be amazed. Do not allow other areas of desire in your life that will take my place. Do not allow your house to be occupied by the desires of this world. Because then you will close a door for Me. You will close a door for an area of Me. Let nothing be present in your house, let nothing be in our life that will be a hindrance for an aspect of Me.

"Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." (1 John 2:15)

You will find the ultimate realization of your desires within Me.

First of all search Me. Search for my authority in your life. Search for dominion of the Spirit over your life. Search for functioning of my principles in your life. Search for the transformation of your thinking.

Search for my Kingdom and all other things you desire: all your hunger, all your thirst, all your dreams, all your desires, my child, they will be satisfied. You will receive more than you can ever think.

"But seek His kingdom, and these things will be added to you". (Luke 12:31)

Because I am not poor. I am not greedy. My hand is generous. My wealth is unending.

My provisions are here. My magnificence is unlimited.
My majesty, my child, can be a part of you, if you will truly let go of this world and make me your greatest desire. You will be so satisfied, my child. You haven't got a notion of that yet.

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)

I have a deep desire for you!

- Jesus Christ

http://www.godisreal.today/support/

No comments: