Wednesday, August 23, 2017

HALLELUJAH! Missing Girl in Benin Returns Home After Divine Intervention


HALLELUJAH!
Yesterday evening, I received a distress call from Benin in Edo state, that a teenage girl has been missing since after church service last Sunday. She is under15 and from a well guided middle class family and was never allowed to go anywhere far from home unaccompanied. But last Sunday, she came back with her family from church and stepped out to buy a product across the street, but did not return. Her family panicked and rushed to report to the nearest Nigerian police station with her photographs. She does not have a phone.

Her cousin called me and told me.
I was afraid of the worst tragedy befalling her, because of the alarming cases of missing victims of kidnappers, rapists and ritual killers in Nigeria. But I told her cousin that we should pray for safe return.
In faith without any iota of doubt I brought out the handkerchief our General Overseer, Pastor E. A. Adeboye prayed for during the Holy Ghost night of Friday August 11 to Saturday August 12 at the 65th Annual Convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in the Redemption Camp. I prayed a short prayer, asking Almighty God JEHOVAH for His mercy and for His divine intervention and manifestation of His infinite power to save the life of the missing girl. I prayed that no weapon whatsoever fashioned against her shall prosper. That whatever or whoever is holding her should release her. That she should return to her family and testify to the glory of Almighty God JEHOVAH in the land of the living, in the mighty name of JESUS Christ our Lord. Amen.
Minutes ago. I said I want to receive two testimonies from the cousin of the missing girl and a close friend I prayed with the same handkerchief for on Monday. I just received the first testimony of good news from Benin that the missing girl has been found alive! HALLELUJAH!
The second testimony is coming.
JESUS IS LORD.

No comments: