Saturday, November 25, 2017

Sow The Seed of Praise...Continuously


Beloved,

Sow The Seed of Praise...Continuously. Let’s pray this prayer together: “Father, I praise You again for influencing my PRIORITIES today...for PROVISIONS...for PARDON of every sin...for PROTECTION from every evil work. Now Your praise shall continually be in my mouth...You are my Healer, Deliverer, Savior and Miracle-Worker. I choose to trust You completely. You will not disappoint me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”

“I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth,” (Psalm 34:1).

~ from Dr. Mike Murdock, The Wisdom Center



Psalm 91:14-16New International Version (NIV)

14 “Because he[a] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
HALLELUJAH!
AMEN!
Thank you JESUS, our Conqueror, Protector, Saviour and Victor, yesterday, today and forever. AMEN.

No comments: