Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Opinions of the World Cannot Overrule the Word of God


When you are too busy brainstorming on your ideas and innovations, you will have no time for trivialities of the insecurities of immature and insecure people.
Reading is more rewarding than gossiping.
The new word for gossiping is now chatting.
Before our very eyes, time passes
Every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month of every year of every decade.
Everybody has a story to tell
But not everybody is well.
Life is not about yourself alone, but more about how much your life improves the lives of others. Because of the awesome life of one man who was born in Bethlehem over 2, 000 years ago,  billions of people celebrate Him today. And He did not even live to be 40. He never married and never had a baby mama and never built a house and never had a chariot or horse. And His own people looked down on Him and called him "son of a carpenter". But Almighty God called Him:
"This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." ~ Matthew 3:17

What matters most is not what people call or gossip about you, but what Almighty God knows you are to Him.
Are you bearing fruits for the Kingdom of God or are you a fruitless tree?
Or you love to receive, but you don't love to give?
The opinions of the world cannot change or overrule the Word of God.
A fruitless tree is a useless tree.

#God
#Jesus
#Holyspirit

Psalm 40:7-10

7 Then I said, “Behold, I come;
In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
8 I delight to do Your will, O my God,
And Your law is within my heart.”
9 I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness
In the great assembly;
Indeed, I do not restrain my lips,
O Lord, You Yourself know.
10 I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart;
I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation;
I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth
From the great assembly.

No comments: