Thursday, April 19, 2018

This is my FATHER!



This is my FATHER!

If you see Me in My tremendous majesty, My amazing beauty, My eternal greatness...

If you see My wisdom displayed through the ages and in creation, if you see My love expressed in all mankind where I heal brokenhearted and save them from the pit of darkness, and restore their lives...

If you see My love, My greatness, My beauty and wisdom...

SEE IT!

And then know...

THIS IS MY FATHER!

Yes, I am your Father.

I am Your Father and I created you to know Me, in all My beauty.

I have created you to know Me in all My majesty and goodness.

So please, My beautiful child...

Don't hold back from Me.

Don't hold your heart or worship back from Me.

I want to show you My overwhelming love, in ways you never thought possible.

So worship Me.

So give yourself to Me.

So surrender everything you are in deep and full adoration to Me.

If you begin to see Me with the eyes of your heart, and if you begin to feel My presence while you worship, your eyes will be opened more and more, to behold Me.

I want you to know how beautiful I am.

Because then you will come alive, as never before.


More of you!

I see you my child, with eyes full of love and compassion.

And I say: COME.

More. More. More of you.

More of your heart.

More of your surrender.

More of your worship.

More of your sins.

Surrender it all to Me.

I forgive you, when you come to Me and lay it all down before Me, and simply worship Me.

I cleanse you, I restore you, I fill you again.

And you will see Me as I am.

So My beautiful one....

I have a plan for your life.

See Me in My beauty.

And surrender all you are and all you have, and worship me with everything that's inside of you.

Then the burdens of life will fall away.

Then the strains of life will break off.

You will be free, in My presence.

Free to fly and to live a new life.

I love you.

- Jesus Christ.

No comments: