Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Rhema Blog is Celebrating 10 Years of Online Ministry


Join me to rejoice and shout HALLELUJAH!

THE RHEMA BLOG By Orikinla is Celebrating 10 Years of Online Ministry
The Rhema - Blogger
http://therhema.blogspot.com.ng/


I give Almighty God all the glory for the abundance of His infinite Grace in my life to continue sharing His Word to thousands of people I have never seen and have never met before on the internet since 2005 and will continue for as long as God continues to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus our Lord, Saviour and Messiah forever. Amen.
And thanks to Google Blogger for hosting it free. Now you know why Google is increasing and increasing above others!

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek".
◄ Romans 1:16 ►

'I started writing professionally at 18', Articles | THISDAY LIVE
www.thisdaylive.com › HOME › NEWS
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-i-started-writing-professionally-at-18-/132196/
Dec 1, 2012 - Writer and Blogger, Ekenyerengozi Chima, Speaks of his Motivation and Dreams ... Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka Orikinla Osinachi, was born on ... First and foremost, I am inspired by God, as He gives me the Rhema as ...







submit to reddit





No comments: