Photo Credit: TechSpiro.
Facts About The Law of Protocol And The Reward It Creates...
- Protocol Is The Acceptable And Appropriate Conduct In A Specific Environment. Protocol is the right and correct way you should act in a specific situation. It is acceptable to scream and shout in a football game, but not at a funeral home when someone who has passed away is being respected and honored. Behavior that is acceptable and perfect in one environment can be destructive in another environment.
- The Holy Spirit Has Established A Protocol For Entering His Presence. Singing is very important to The Holy Spirit. “The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing,” (Zephaniah 3:17).
- Assess An Environment Before You Attempt To Change It or Alter It. Observe a room before you enter it. Be aware of the focus of others. You would not walk in and open up anybody’s filing cabinet in your workplace. You honor their space. That is Protocol.
- When You Enter The Comfort Zone of Another, Do Not Introduce Discomfort. People do not remember what you say. They remember what they saw or felt when you said it.
- A Future That Requires No Change In You Will Be The Same As Your Present. A God-Future will require training, you may be like the Moses who was good enough to be a general in Pharaoh’s army as the adopted son of Pharaoh’s daughter, but leading God’s people out of Egypt into Canaan required a higher level of productivity, sensitivity, patience, fortitude and courage.
Your Faithful Intercessor,
Dr. Mike Murdock (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Follow Updates On Nigerians Report Online on