Monday, October 20, 2014

A Simple Powerful Prayer That Brings Results


O my Lord and God, Creator of and Owner of my life and everything you have made in existence, I bow and worship you.
You who alone gives us the breath of life
Answer me as I answer others
And treat me as I treat others,
Because, it written in Galatians 6:7-9:
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."

And it is written in Genesis 8:22:
"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."

So, as I believe in you I believe in your word, therefore as it is written, let it come to pass and be fulfilled in my life wherever I may be and wherever I may go on earth as long as the earth is yours and the fulness thereof, the world, and they that dwell therein as it is written in Psalm 24:1.
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever.
Amen. I shall testify of your glory in my life in the land of the living for you will never share your glory with anybody or anything else in the heavens, on the earth and the entire universe. And I will praise and give you thanks forever and ever. Amen. I love you.


Bible Study text.
James 4:13-17New International Version (NIV)
Boasting About Tomorrow

13 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” 14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15 Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” 16 As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil. 17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.








submit to reddit

No comments: