Tuesday, December 15, 2015

And God Gave Me the Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For


I cannot deny Almighty God JEHOVAH the glory that He alone deserves and He will never share His glory with anybody.

It was last month that I was introduced to the Xiaomi smartphones, Redmi 2 and Mi4 online and I fell in love with the awesome Mi4 even before I saw it physically. I prayed, and wished to own one Mi4, because of the 1080p + Ultra HD 4k video camera that I can use to shoot my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" series for mobile streaming on Afrinolly and later on cable TV networks. So, I went down on my knees and with my hands lifted up in praise and worship, I asked Almighty God JEHOVAH for a Xiaomi Mi4 with the expectation of buying one asap. But two weeks later, JSP Communications Limited invited me to meet with the famous Mr. Apple of Africa, Rutger Jan van Spaandonk, Chairman of Mobile in Africa (MIA) who is popularly known by most people simply as “RJ”, Executive Director of Core Group Africa, the sole distributors for Apple in Africa. He met with me and some selected top Nigerian journalists and bloggers, including the lovely big and beautiful Moji Delano and Mrs. Funke Osae-Brown of The Luxury Reporter (TLR) at the Lagos Sheraton in Ikeja. He showed us awesome features of the Xiaomi Redmi 2 and Mi4 with a multimedia presentation and later we had lunch and took pictures before leaving. I published my report on my popular blogs, Nigerians Report Online and TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla. Then last Friday, I got a call from the Nigerian head office of JSP to meet with their top executives and I chose to meet with them yesterday.
I went to their office and they gave me a brand new Mi4 signed and sealed by Xiaomi with love from China. Wow!
Exactly what I asked Almighty God JEHOVAH for!
Praise God, HALLELUJAH. Once again, Baba God has proved His faithfulness and loving kindness to me. He saved me the N55, 000 I would have spent to purchase the Mi4, one of the smartest smartphones in the world today.
I thank God.

My Mi4 sitting pretty.

Mi 4's 13MP Sony IMX 214 CMOS sensor can record 4K videos at 30 frames per second (3840 x 2160 pixels) in real time, and at 1080p resolution. Film a mini masterpiece or record your travels abroad, then admire your work with your friends and family on Mi TV, which also supports 4k video.


Follow Updates On Nigerians Report Online on
Amazon.






submit to reddit




No comments: