Friday, January 01, 2016

Your Greatest Prophecy is in Your Mouth


Your greatest prophecy is in your mouth if you have faith in God.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.
11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
~ From 1 Corinthians 13

Death and life are in the power of the tongue,.... Of witnesses, according to the testimony they bear; of judges, according to the sentence they pass; of teachers, according to the doctrine they preach; of all men, who, by their well or ill speaking, bring death or life to themselves and others. Some, by their tongues, by the too free use of them, or falsehood they utter, are the cause of death to themselves and others; and some, by their silence, or by their prudent speech and prevalent intercession, secure or obtain life for themselves and others; yea, judgment at the last day will proceed according to a man's words, "By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned", Matthew 12:37; the tongue is the instrument either of a great deal of good, or of a great deal of evil;
◄ Proverbs 18:21 ►

For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."
◄ Matthew 12:37 ►
Almighty God has given us the power to choose.
The size of our faith is the size of our strength.



Follow Updates On Nigerians Report Online on
Amazon.






submit to reddit




2 comments:

Iyabo Oyawale said...

Oh, I love this post. God created the world and everything we currently have with His Words. We're created in the image of God so we also have creative power through our Words. But, we're often (let me not even say always) careless with our Words. We have to become intentional about the use of our mouth. And, if you ask me, I think David won the battle against Goliath through the use of his words. The battle was already won with words, he just needed to cement the victory by using the sling.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

You are right.
Many of us curse and swear everyday indoors and outdoors and have used our mouths to cancel the answers to our prayers and destroy many destines.
I have seen parents cursing their children by calling them idiots, stupid and other foul words and have done terrible damages to them.

Every project starts with the thought and then with our words spoken and written and then they become objects.