Friday, December 27, 2019

Why Majority of Nigerian "Christians" Are Fooling Themselves


Majority of the churchgoers in Nigeria who claim to be "Christians" are fooling themselves since they cannot fool the Almighty God.
99.99% of what they do are in competition for the creature comforts and status symbols of their world and not to please God. That is why they cheat, lie, steal and kill in their evils of conceit, deceit, greediness, selfishness and wickedness.
True Christians are only those who obey the commandments of our Lord JESUS Christ and not mere churchgoers.

John 14:21:
"Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them."

Then there are those who use the clock and calendar of the world to mark the Word of God in total ignorance or disregard of what He clearly said in
Isaiah 55:8:
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways," declares the LORD."



Habakkuk 2:3:
"For the vision awaits an appointed time; it testifies of the end, and will not lie. Though it lingers, wait for it, since it will surely come and not delay.

No comments: