Sunday, June 20, 2021

The Healing of A Man Suffering From Stroke

The Healing of A Man Suffering From Stroke 

Since 2019 I have been seeing the tall man looking ill and unkempt on Alara Street, in Onike walking to Sabo in Yaba on the mainland of Lagos city. He was always dressed in a shirt, black or cream coloured trousers and slippers. They said he had stroke and now walking with a shaking right hand and bent back. He was often talking to himself or thinking aloud.

I left Onike and relocated to Ikotun on the outskirts of Lagos. I returned to Yaba later after four months before Christmas. I saw the man again in the same condition. 

Then in September, 2020 when I moved into a guest house on Aggrey Street in Yaba GRA, I saw him almost every day in the estate and most likely was staying in the estate.

One day I saw him hailing a man riding on a bicycle in the Igbo language. The man brought out money and dropped it for him and rode on without even stopping. He picked up the note of naira and thanked the man. Then later I saw him begging passersby for money to feed.

One day, as I passed by to buy  items from a nearby supermarket ,I saw him beside a car parked under a tree opposite a new pharmacy called SHEBA. He asked me for money and I said I would give him after buying what I needed from the supermarket.

When I came back, I gave him some money and said: "What you really need is not money, but to be healed by God. "

"Yes. My brother is also praying for me," he replied.

Then I prayed to Almighty God to heal him.

Days later, I saw him still in the same condition and begging for money.

"You have been healed," I said, because I received the Word from within me that he was healed. 

I did not give him any money again and kept on repeatedly saying, "He has been healed." 

I received another Word of Knowledge saying, "But his brothers don't want to help him "

He has been healed, but his brothers don't want to help him. What he needed after his healing was his rehabilitation. 

Later, I saw him bending over a car by the sidewalk and he was writing on a piece of white paper with his right hand and it was steady and not shaking. HALLELUJAH! He has been healed indeed!

Later I saw him thinking aloud on the problems in Nigeria in good English!


No comments: