Sunday, January 30, 2022

HALLELUJAH! For Another Glorious and Victorious Birthday!

#SundayExaltations👏💞💕💋🙌 

#God

#JESUS

#HolySpirit

#Birthday

#Newyear

HALLELUJAH!

HAPPY SUNDAY AND HAPPY NEW WEEK OF TRIUMPHANT OVERCOMERS AND VICTORIOUS CHAMPIONS WITH ALL THE THANKSGIVINGS TO OUR ONE AND ONLY ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD JEHOVAH JIREH.

Cheers all the way to the Top!

I thank Almighty God for my birthday.

What a Triumpant and Victorious Birthday of awesome testimonies of breaking new grounds and breakthroughs for #Nollywood.

Yes. 

I have been called the "Guiding Light" of Nollywood.

I give all the glory to Almighty God for many are called, but few are chosen. 

I secured the first International acquisition and distribution deals for Nigerian movies in 2022 in this month of January, the month of my birthday, the month of Victory 

January 30..

Almighty God chose the end of the month when my great father.of blessed memory, Sunday Eke would have collected his monthly salary, so that there would be money to take care of me and my beloved mother of blessed memory, daughter of God, Gladys Unuamaighiuwa Eke..

I thank Almighty God for giving me  such beautiful and wonderful parents to make sure that I look more attractive than many so called beauties in Nollywood without makeup. 

I thank Almighty God for beautiful long life and more prosperity.

Cheers all the way to the Top.


No comments: