Sunday, April 17, 2022

How I Met God

How I Met God

Unlike majority of those who confess and profess to be "Christians" or "Muslims" and claim to know Almighty God, but have not met Him, I did not meet God through any religion. And I did not meet Him through any scripture or sermon by anyone.

I met God through His Holy Spirit as an innocent child during the NIgerian civil war of 1967-1970.

My mother of blessed memory, Mrs. Gladys Onuamaighiuwa Eke had lost three of her six children to kwasiorkor and I was dying before her very eyes. Everyone had given up hope that I would survive. Then suddenly I started to speak in tongues and I have never stopped speaking in tongues with the Holy Spirit of God. 

I have received emails from God sent through a Caucasian prophet in America I never knew before, but who contacted me and in one of the revelations, God said He has known before Creation; before Creation of the universes. And I believe Him absolutely. I am in love with Him in our Father and son relationship in His Holy Spirit.


If you don't have any relationship with the Holy Spirit, you don't have any relationship with God.


Don't mistake churchgoers for "Christians".

Almighty God has no religion.

Only fools drag God into their religious arguments and disputes and wars.


The true believers are only those who believe in God and obey Him and worship Him absolutely in Truth and in Spirit.


- Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima,

Publisher and Editor,

The Rhema Blog,

Since 2005.

No comments: