Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Testimonial Evangelism: Seeing is Believing


Testimonial Evangelism

What is testimonial evangelism?
It is the preaching of the gospel by facts of the evidence or proof of the experience of the presence of Almighty God JEHOVAH in your life.

John 4:48 "Unless you people see signs and wonders," Jesus told him, "you will never believe."

If you have no testimonials of the Holy Spirit, you cannot convince unbelievers.
As our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said: Seeing is Believing.

You must show by example what Almighty God has done for you.

Your lifestyle must show your true essence of Christianity in character and faith no matter the challenges, difficulties, temptations and trials of foreseen and unforeseen circumstances of life.

I was a refugee child during one of the bloodiest uncivil wars in Africa.
My beloved mother had lost three of her six children and I was very ill. Neighbours told her that I would not survive. She was totally heart broken, but she did not give up her faith in Almighty God. She continued to cry and pray to Him. They thought I would die, but then the Holy Spirit came upon me and I started speaking in tongues. And I was healed. Almighty God JEHOVAH saved my life. That is why I can share this awesome testimony of His amazing grace and shout "HALLELUJAH!" today.

What's your own evidence of His existence and presence from your personal experience or an eye witness account?


~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
Publisher/Editor of The Rhema Blog
(Since 2007)

RECOMMENDED BOOK OF TESTIMONIALS FROM PASTOR ENOCH ADEBOYE, GENERAL OVERSEER OF THE VICTORIOUS REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG).
A must read.


For copies, contact me by email:ekenyerengozimichaelchima@gmail.com

No comments: