Friday, May 18, 2018

Eye Service and Lip Service "Christians" Are Fooling Themselves


#GOD
#JESUS
#HOLYSPIRIT

Too much eye service and lip service "Christians", name dropping God and quoting verses of the Holy Bible in conceit and deceit, but their hearts are full of the darkness of bitterness, hatred, lies and wickedness.

May I repeat again, that if you don't obey the commandments of God, you are not of God, but of the devil who does evil.

Our Lord, Saviour and Messiah
JESUS Christ said in Matthew 15:8: "'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me."

Isaiah 29:13:
"The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught."


John 8:44-47:
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?
47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”


Matthew 7:21:
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

No comments: