Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Almighty God Always Confirms His Word


Almighty God Always Confirms His Word

Dear Pastor Andrew,
Thank you for confirming the Word of God for the same Isaiah 43:19 you quoted is what I also received for the New Month of August when I was praying this morning.


Happy New Month of New Things for Manifestations of the Awesome Glory and Victory of Almighty God JEHOVAH NISSI in our lives.

For it is written according to the Word of Almighty God to His Prophet in Isaiah 43:19:
"Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert."

AMEN. HALLELUJAH!

On Wednesday, August 1, 2018, Daily Devotional with Pastor Andrew wrote

Today, I want to give you a bold truth. Your breakthrough is coming. You will find joy again. You will be able to feel again. God is working in your life and I promise that, if you stay the course and focus on your physical, emotional, and spiritual health, God will do the rest of the work.

“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” (Isaiah 43:19)


No comments: