Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thank You Daddy!


Dear Daddy in Christ,
I am very glad and grateful to our Almighty Father God JEHOVAH NISSI for the day I met you when I worked for the Redemption Light magazine in your office at the national headquarters of our glorious and victorious church, Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) with Pastor Anthony Ojo in 1998. Meeting you was a turning point in my life and when you laid your holy hands on me during one of the Holy Spirit anointing services in the headquarters parish of the Throne of Grace, the power of God came upon me. And Almighty God showed us the visions for the global expansions of His church from Lagos to Dallas. And it was during a night vigil that the vision of the global phenomenon of the internet was shown to us before #Google was launched in 1998 and then I did not even know how to send an email until 2001. But today, I am one of the most popular people on the internet and known as a startup evangelist from Silicon Valley to Crypto Valley and known by many world leaders and even once invited to the birthday party of former President of the United States of America, Barack Obama and now going to publish a big book on how he became the first black President of America.

Dear Daddy, there will not be enough space for the long list of my testimonies of answers to our prayers and the fulfilment of your prophecies from 1998 to 2018. And so, I can never thank you enough.
When I saw you at the Friday Holy Ghost night of our victorious "Dominion" Convention, I saw that Almighty God answered my prayer to make you 10 years younger.
#HALLELUJAH!


I love you as a son will love his great daddy who is too good to him.
You have not denied us any good thing in RCCG. You have over performed to share your blessings with overflowing anointing of the outpourings of the Holy Spirit.
HALLELUJAH!!!

2 Chronicles 20:20
Early in the morning they left for the Desert of Tekoa. As they set out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, "Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the LORD your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful."

Yours faithfully,
Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
Publisher Editor
247 Nigeria @247nigeria #Twitter

No comments: