Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Do We Truly Fear God More than Man?


John 3:19 - 20:
19 And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil.

20 Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed."
°°°°
Humans to me are the funniest creatures on earth. Even funnier than the laughing jackass.
Who do we humans fear most?
Man or God?
I know 99% will say God!
But if humans fear God most, why then hide when you want to commit sin or do evil behind closed doors or in secret?

Who are you hiding from?
From the omnipresent God who knows and sees all things or from other humans who are mere mortals?
Women hide to commit formication and adultery, but can they hide the consequences?
The unwanted pregnancy soon becomes public knowledge and even if you murder the innocent unborn baby, the consequences of the abortion sooner or later become public.


If we truly fear the Almighty God more than we fear our fellow humans, we will not commit any sin or do any evil thing.

Almighty Father God JEHOVAH told me recently, that I am always so focused on being spiritual, but I should not stress myself, because he created me a spiritual being and will remain as spiritual as Him as long as I remain in JESUS Christ who said in John 14:15-17:

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
°
Once you are born again, the Holy Spirit of God takes over and you will be rewired to think and act differently from those who are not born again.
If you claim to be born again, but you don't have the Holy Spirit, then you are not born again. Because without the power of the Holy Spirit, you are powerless to sin and evil. That is why it is written in Acts 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
AMEN. HALLELUJAH!

No comments: