Wednesday, February 12, 2020

New Message From Our Lord JESUS Christ


John 14:21:"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
You beautiful child of the Most High God,
Your sins have been forgiven and the future is open for you.
'But Lord, that cannot be! I still sin, I stumble and fall. How can you have a future for me?'

I have forgiven your sins, even before you were born. My blood was shed for you, two thousands years ago.

I decided to give you grace, like a treasure of the purest gold from heaven.

You are not saved because of your works.

You are saved because of My love.

You are now My child.

I have a future for you.

You have a crown of my glory on your head.

Leave the past behind.

Leave your doubts behind.

Leave your fears behind.

Leave your unbelief behind.

Leave your rejection behind.


Leave it all behind and rise up, as a radiant child of the Most High God.

You are chosen. You have been set apart.

Not because of who you are, but because of WHO I AM.

I chose you, before the creation of this world.

You cannot understand this.

But I am calling you, into My embrace.

I am calling you to lift up your head, and open wide your heart.

Be my child now and forever more.

Leave the sin behind.

Not to be saved, but to walk in My love that I have bestowed upon you.


Leave the past behind and walk in My presence.

You are a ROYAL child of the Most High King.

Can you understand this?

You have become My chosen, My beloved, My precious, My very own.

So lift up your head and walk forward.

Praise Me in the midst of the night, that you are going through.

Praise Me in the middle of the day of your blessings.

Praise Me in the alley and in the hallway, where you are waiting for My breakthrough.

Praise Me in the failure and the victory.

Praise Me, not because of what you do or because of what is going on.


Praise Me because of
WHO I AM.

I lift you out of the pit, out of the despair, out of the darkness.

You are loved by My angels.

You are valued by heaven.

You are appreciated by the saints

You are MY TREASURE.

There is nobody who can change this.

So rise up.

Lift up your head.

See My love for you, as never before.

See My goodness, despite the warfare.

See WHO I AM.

Your beloved Lord,

- Jesus Christ.




No comments: