Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Rhema Blog Needs US$20000 For New Accommodation


I started The Rhema Blog in 2005 and for 15 years now, Almighty God has been ever faithful and merciful to me to continue the online ministry in obedience to the Great Commission as commanded by our Messiah JESUS Christ in Matthew 28:18-20:
18- "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

The Rhema Blog has the following Top 10 Countries Of Visitors:
Singapore
United States
Turkmenistan
Germany
Unknown Region
Nigeria
Russia
Brazil
United Kingdom
Mexico.

I am in urgent need of a new accommodation and to pay the annual house rent will cost US$20000 (twenty thousand dollars) which I cannot afford, because of financial challenges. I am totally committed to the welfare of the underprivileged masses in Nigeria.
I appeal to everyone reading this message to contribute to support The Rhema Blog and our work for charity.

Deposit your contributions to:
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
365 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Beneficiary name- EKENYERENGOZI MICHAEL CHIMA
Account number- 0016426307
Bank identifier/SWIFT CODE- GTBINGLA
SORT Code - 058152353.

Thank you.

Faithfully,
Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima,
The Publisher/Editor.

No comments: