Saturday, July 25, 2020

GOD IS NOT FICTION

GOD IS NOT FICTION

Have you ever been lifted up in glory in praise and worship of Almighty God that you don't wish to come back down to the world?
If Almighty God says you should come home now, will you be excited to do so?
Do you know that if He should ask me right now, I will do so?

Anybody can praise, sing and worship God.
Anybody can be excited going to church.
Anybody can quote and share verses from the Holy Bible.
Anybody can preach and teach the sermons.
But will you be willing to leave the world behind and join Almighty God in Heaven right NOW?

There is too much eye service and lip service churchy Christianity in Nigeria and the rest of the world; in particularly among majority of blacks on earth. But they don't know God no matter how regular they go to church, read and quote the Holy Bible; give offerings and pay tithes. But by their daily behaviours towards fellow humans, they clearly show they don't have any true relationship with God. Because they don't have any relationship with His Holy Spirit.
I have repeatedly said this before and I repeat again THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.
Any religion without the Holy Spirit of God is FALSE RELIGION and false religion produces fake religious people; fake Christians; fake Muslims and the rest of them.
###
PSALM 40:3-8:

"3 And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5 Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart."

LET US PRAY

No comments: