Monday, July 20, 2020

The Proof of Psalm 103 Shows in My Life


THE PROOF OF PSALM 103 Shows in My Life

Psalm 103:1-5
King James Version

1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name.

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Almighty God saved me from the poisons by two men I mistook for "friends" over the years.
Other enemies meet in beer parlours to connive and conspire against me in #Nollywood and their shenanigans, caprice and lies of their master the devil failed.
I am still doing my best for the Nigerian film industry and lifted up higher above them by mighty hand of Almighty God JEHOVAH like He made Mordecai,: מָרְדְּכַי, to be triumphant and victorious over Haman the Agagite or Haman the evil.
I am not the only target of these intellectually and spiritually immature and insecure people in Nollywood and Corporate Nigeria.
What these characters don't know is that I am not competing with anyone in their rat race and dog eat dog pursuits of their local league. Almighty God has taken me far ahead and beyond their bragging rights in Nigeria.
Nobody can change the handwriting of God.
EKENYERENGOZI MICHAEL CHIMA is my name. And it is actually a sentence.
You cannot rubbish or tarnish the imperishable gift of Almighty God.
I know my one and only Almighty Father and He knows me and even said He has known me before Creation.
That fact is enough for me to eternity.
He said He wired me differently.

All the glory to our Almighty Father God JEHOVAH NISSI. The miracle of the abundance of the infinite grace of Almighty God. Proof that the Word of God is the best and most nutritious food you can eat and drink and look beautiful, healthy and younger than others in your age group. Sometimes I eat only once daily. I don't have two square meals, but the Holy Spirit feeds me 24/7 with the Word of God.
It is written in Psalm 104:34 KJV: "My meditation of Him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD."
HALLELUJAH!

No comments: