Tuesday, January 30, 2018

How To Have A Relationship with the Holy Spirit


Without the Holy Spirit you cannot have a relationship with Almighty God.
As no one can live without oxygen.

Without the Holy Spirit, you are powerless.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

How do you prove that you love God?
Our Lord JESUS Christ answered the question.

John 14:15 "If you love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

John 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last--and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

Without the Holy Spirit, you cannot bear fruit for the Kingdom of God.
And the Christian who does not win souls is useless to God.
And if you want to win souls, a true Christian must be caring, loving, honest and transparent. You must be Christlike.
Not a liar, Not a cheat, Not greedy, Not heartless, Not full of bitterness, Not covetous, Not jealous and Not wicked. .

If you want to have a true Holy Spirit relationship with God, pray the following prayer wholeheartedly.

"Almighty Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."


No comments: