Wednesday, January 10, 2018

What Matters Most To God is To Obey and Keep His Commandments


What Matters Most To God is to obey and keep His commandments.
Not how many times you go to church.
Not the size of your Holy Bible.
Not the size of your offering or tithe.
Not your eye service and lip service to the pastors or bishops.
The only proof that you believe in God and you love Him is to obey His commandments.

Hypocrisy is worse than apostasy and heresy.
You can fool the whole world.
But you can never fool God.

If you don't obey His commandments, all other things you do are useless to Almighty God JEHOVAH.

John 14:15
"If you love me, keep my commands."

John 14:23
"Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them."

No comments: