Tuesday, October 02, 2018

The Church is Not the Building


THE CHURCH IS NOT THE BUILDING; BUT THE BODY OF CHRIST of The true believers and followers of JESUS Christ as He said, written in Matthew 18:19-20:
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Romans 16:5:
"Greet also the church that meets at their house. Greet my beloved Epenetus, who was the first convert to Christ in the province of Asia."

There is no church without the Holy Spirit.
Any church without the Holy Spirit is not a true body of Christ.
No argument with the Truth.
It is written in John 4:24:
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

The Holy Spirit does not live in a house built with hands and bricks.
The Holy Spirit lives in the pure hearts of true believers and not in the congregation of cheats, deceivers, gossips, hypocrites, liars, looters, robbers, murderers, fake pastors and false prophets of whited sepulchres camouflaging as churches with pulpits in front, but with shrines in their closets.

There is no denomination in heaven.
So, your denomination cannot save.
The only thing that can and will save you is OBEDIENCE TO THE COMMANDMENTS OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
As our Lord JESUS Christ said in
Mark 16:16:
" Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
Psalm 40:6-8:
6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart."

Matthew 5:17-18:
"17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

YOU CANNOT BURN A CHURCH.
BUT ONLY DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD CAN DESTROY THE CHURCH.

Read Matthew 24 again, again and again.

Let us pray.

No comments: