Thursday, January 09, 2020

Every Child is My Child


You shall be blessed by Almighty God if you LOVE and TREAT every child as your own precious child.
"For every child is my child."

Whosoever fails to love and care for every child shall be cursed.
I have changed the diapers of the children of others who were not using @pampersus or @huggiesnigeria , but clothes and I hugged and pampered the children with tender love.
Don't be put off by unpleasant sight of the underprivileged children of poverty stricken parents in the ghettos.
NO CHILD ASKED TO BE BORN POOR.
Children have no choices in the circumstances of their birth; to be born rich or poor.
That is why I have been saying that couples should not be allowed to breed children they cannot feed.
There will be no end of poverty until the poor stop to breed children they cannot feed.
Unknown to even those who claim and lie that they know me, I live and work for charity. More than 75% of my incomes are spent on caring for the underprivileged poor people.
I only take out money for my own survival and welfare, tithes and offerings.
This is my ministry.
The social media network app I have been developing since 2013 will reduce global poverty by 80%, starting from Nigeria.
I know all the statistics for the demographics.
I have worked with @UNICEF as a national program consultant when I was 25 and before then at 21, I was commissioned by the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communication Services to produce fully illustrated family planning booklets in Pidgin English, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba for the low literate population in Nigeria.
I turned my attention to the promotion of girl-child education to tackle poverty from the fundamental level.

My Word for today is from Psalm 115:12-15:
12 The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

13 He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great.

14 The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.

15 Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth.

No comments: