Saturday, January 11, 2020

Video: See What Happened To Me When I Encountered Almighty God



👉 In this video I am sharing my testimony how God became the most beautiful reality for me there is.


I saw heaven and danced with angels 🔥😃⚡️

GOD IS REAL!



when I gave my life to Jesus, I literally saw the heavens open up above my head. My ceiling dissapeared and I saw the eternal glory of God. Out of this majesty came two huge hands that picked me up, like a Father picks up his little child.

I came home in the arms of God
in a very real way.

My friends at school said: 'David, you have changed from a devil into an angel.'

I had several other experiences with God, where His presence flooded my room, and I felt I was suddenly dancing with angels.

He called me to prophecy and preach, when I had an extreme stammer and couldn't talk. But when He put me in front of audiences, His power started flowing through my body and the words came out like a river. People got healed and were set free from demons, without anybody praying for them.

I believe this video will greatly encourage you.

I also share how we can see more of the glory of God in our lives and churches. The Father started speaking to me about this and gave me a major key for revival and breakthrough of His presence.

If you haven't done so yet, then please subscribe to my brand new YouTube channel. And feel free to share the video wherever you want: on social media, through email on your website... Let's fill the earth with the glory of God, and start with our own lives.

Much love,
David Sorensen
GOD IS REAL
https://www.godisreal.today




No comments: