Friday, April 13, 2018

How To Identify Fake Pastors, Fake Prophets, Fake Bishops and Fake Churches


There is no true anointing of the Holy Spirit without the true manifestation of the infinite power of Almighty God.
That is the proof.
Without any proof, the anointing is fake .
Our Lord JESUS Christ said as it is written in Acts 1:8:
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
#God #Jesus #Holyspirit #Power #Victory


How To Identify Fake Pastors, Fake Prophets, Fake Bishops and Fake Churches:
Matthew 7:16-20:
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Beware of anyone or church that tells you to do any ritual of any kind.
Anyone or church doing so is fake.

Anyone or church that tells you to pray with coloured candles and worship angels is FAKE.
Anyone or church that tells you do what our Lord JESUS Christ did not command His disciples to do is FAKE.
Just run away and don't look back.

Cultists and spiritualists are agents of Satan and demons sent to mislead ignorant people and lead them astray to damnation and destruction.
Just flee from them.

It is written in Psalm 40:4-10:
4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
5 Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.
10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.
Galatians 1:8:
Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you.


No comments: