Friday, November 02, 2018

The Supremacy of JESUS



My entire spine is on fire! What is this??

Hansie looked at us with eyes full of amazement. "I don't know what this is," he said, "but when you stepped into my house, I felt a strong whirlwind blowing in. Now even my entire spine is on fire from head to toe. Normally I am always the one who does the talking, but I feel a force now that I have never experienced my whole life. So I'm going to keep quiet and listen."
What a welcome! Hansie was an experienced Reiki master and had been trying to help people with occult powers for decades. One day he saw Renate on Christian TV, where she told her life story, and testified how Jesus had redeemed her from sin and sickness. Hansie was deeply touched in his heart, wrote the TV station and asked for our email address. He asked if we wanted to visit him, to tell about this Jesus.

While we were talking, the Lord suddenly said to me, "David, pray for these people and rebuke all evil spirits in this house." I was surprised by this unexpected command of Jesus. "But Lord," I argued, "we are just here. These people do not know anything yet. We have to explain everything to them. " "Just do it," Jesus replied. I then suggested to Hansie and Anneke if they thought it would be okay for me to pray before we continued talking. That was fine. So I prayed out loud and rebuked - as the Lord had told me - all the evil powers that these people had in their power and I ordered them to give way.

I declared that the reign of Jesus Christ, the supreme King, had come into this house and that His authority and victory now set these people free.

While I prayed so boldly, I wondered if they would not throw us out now. Because for people who do not know anything about Jesus and His kingship, this would probably seem very strange, I feared. But when I finished my prayer, Hansie exclaimed:

"Look! Look! Look! Do you see that?' I was almost shocked. "But then look! This is unbelievable!!!' Renovated I wondered what to look at. "MY WIFE" exclaimed Hansie. "She is healed! Look at her face! For over twenty years I have been trying to cure her with the help of the angels and I never succeeded. And you pray once and she is completely redeemed!"

His wife was indeed sitting on the couch like a sun, shining like a very happy child. The man told us she had always been oppressed by powers that made her unhappy. Now he saw her - for the first time in his life - exuberantly beaming and laughing, as if she had just won the lotto.

The presence of Jesus had transformed her. I heard the voice of Jesus, obeyed Him and He accomplished a great miracle.

Later we visited these people many times and taught them about Jesus Christ and life as a beloved child of God. We still had to punish some demonic forces who had settled in their homes, but they were getting more and more liberated. Jesus had redeemed them from a life full of demon and occult powers and they came home to the loving arms of the Father. Instead of the many demons, Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit now took up residence with this beloved couple.

They were not convinced by my abundant arguments, but by the reality of the presence of Jesus Christ. He touched them with his great power. Hansie literally felt a whirlwind blowing in his house when we came in and was stunned because his entire spine was on fire.

Jesus revealed Himself to him as the most powerful reality there is.

~ By David Sorensen
https://www.godisreal.todayhttps://www.Godisreal.today
contact@godisreal.today


No comments: