Sunday, November 25, 2018

Whited Sepulchres of the World


Whited Sepulchres of the World

I did not see anywhere our Lord, Saviour and Messiah JESUS Christ commanded us to compete for which denomination will build the largest auditorium in Nigeria or in the world.
What He commanded us for the Great Commission is as it is written in Matthew 28:16-20:
The Great Commission
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.
17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Many pastors are misplacing priorities.
The church is not the building and the building is not the church.

My church does not have any building anywhere on earth, but I minister to millions of people on the internet.
I started from preaching on the street to the internet.
Let us obey the commandments of our Lord JESUS Christ and not our worldly egos.

Our Lord JESUS Christ did not send us to go into the world and become real estate developers and managers.
Who do you want to impress?
Almighty God or the world.
My church is bigger than yours competition is not of God, but of followers and worshippers of Mammon.
We may fool the whole world, bit we cannot fool Almighty God.

Let us pray.

No comments: